Society for Animal Health Agriculture Science and Humanity (SAHASH) is a nonprofit organization with a mission to think, promise and work together within India to achieve a lasting improvement in the quality of life of the poor.
SAHASH is dedicated to the betterment of society; Economically, Educationally and Culturally. To work for deprived people for their upliftment and betterment with special emphasis on children, farmers and women and to provide them with livelihood opportunities and bring them into the mainstream of society.
- We believe in and encourage creative expression and self determination of rural poor children, farmers and women.
- We support women’s freedom to make choices.
- We believe in building community through relationships, communication, and social commitment.
- We believe in the right to quality services delivered with respect and empathy.
- We believe in diversity that honors difference in age, culture, and social orientation.
- We believe in the right to safe, clean environment and corruption free society.